Guests‚ Clients and Friends‚
Together‚ we are facing a truly unprecedented situation as the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic impacts the global community and every aspect of our lives. At this time‚ we want to update you on how we're approaching the situation at ExecSuite.
Our foremost concern is the health and safety of our guests and employees. We are also deeply aware of the economic impact that COVID-19 has already had and will continue to have on our lives.
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus‚ we have taken additional measures below. These steps have been developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our staff are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including lobbies‚ elevators‚ door handles‚ etc. with the use of hospital- grade disinfectant.
- We have increased the availability of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
- We have increased communication with all our guests and tenants so that we are prepared to act swiftly should there be a case of coronavirus at one of our properties.
- We have temporarily suspended weekly in-suite cleaning and are providing guests with supplies such as fresh linens‚ towels‚ cleaning supplies‚ toilet paper and paper towels‚ as required.
- Any staff members that can work remotely are encouraged to do so.
- We are actively monitoring the daily updates and recommendations from federal and provincial governments as well as the WHO.
ExecSuite has always had a flexible cancellation policy and we understand that the worldwide situation is changing daily. While some corporate housing companies provide a credit only‚ ExecSuite understands that each situation is unique and we will continue to provide flexibility if your situation changes.
As we all strive to make the best possible decisions in these challenging circumstances‚ we want to convey that we deeply appreciate your business. On behalf of the entire team at ExecSuite‚ we would like to pass on our best wishes during this time of uncertainty. Please reach out to us at 403-294-5800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if we can assist you in any way. Together we will get through this.